Blog Archive

May 23, 2015

The Gray House part 2



A little over a month has passed, and I've had the chance
to go back to "The Gray House" as
both a photographer, and a paying customer.  
In this time, I have come to feel like
part of a second family.  People will come and go there at
"The Gray House".
It is just the nature of things, but for the time being,
I can't say enough
good things about the people who work for Kathy Stone!
That in and of itself speaks volumes about her as well!
Kathy Stone, like myself,
really cares about what she does! Last night I was able to watch her
in action once again.  She goes non stop, but for a second last night
I saw her stop, and look on to what was going on.  
With a sense of pride, she paused for a second, and then
was back at it, making sure everything was ready!
A few weeks ago I had a chance to talk to Kathy about
"The Gray House" and how you can feel the history of this place.  

She then told me that at one point a 
soul and R&B singer/songwriter, Kip Anderson, used to play
the piano in the main hall of the Gray House
for tips.  I hope I get to someday hear someone playing
the piano there for tips.  
As I left last evening, it was a cool summer night with a
slight breeze in the air.  I looked up toward the stars and saw what
was a crescent moon.  I smiled as I walked on and
thought how perfect that moment was!
"The Gray House" is a great place to eat lunch or dinner!
It is also a great venue for any occasion from reunions to weddings!

Give The Gray House a call today
and make your reservations!
864-352-6778













Need a photographer?
Call 864.356.9080 today!





No comments:

Post a Comment