Blog Archive

August 24, 2014

The music of Anderson

Yesterday while I was meeting with a couple at my
studio about their wedding I heard some
really nice music being played outside.
To be exact it was someone playing a saxophone.
I totally loved this!
It was really nice and soulful.
I hope this person is there again as I will  have 
to ask them if I can get them to play outside by business .

If what I do is take a snapshot of your life, what they
do is provide the soundtrack of your life!

Having lived here my entire life I can tell you one thing.
We have musicians!
We also have a downtown area that is full of life!

So come on down to Anderson.
Check out the music, restaurants, historical sites, and if you have
time drop on by my studio and book a portrait session, or wedding!


864-356-9080



No comments:

Post a Comment