Blog Archive

August 29, 2014

Excellence is not automatic- it is achieved.

I have found this to be true in my personal life
as well as my professional life.
I have recently started a physical regimen which will
bring me to the point of being the best I can be physically.
Through swimming, jogging, and weight lifting, I have seen great changes
being made in my physique.  This is not automatic- it
takes a great deal of work and determination.

The same is true when it comes
to my photography.  I am constantly striving to
learn more and more about this
art form.  By studying and experimenting, I continue
to improve my skills.
These skills are passed on to you - the
customer.  I strive for excellence in
every photograph I take!

Give me a call at
864-356-9080

or e-mail me at
travis@travisharbinphotography.com
to set up an appointment.

Travis Harbin Photography







No comments:

Post a Comment