Blog Archive

February 5, 2015

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above..." James 1:17

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above. . .”  James 1:17

God’s gifts take many forms.  The ability to take an impressive photograph is one of the gifts God has given me.  I give Him all the glory.  

I like nothing better than to use my talent to capture important moments in your life.  No matter what your photo needs are, be assured that you will receive the best work I have to offer.  That is one way I show God my gratitude for allowing me to do a job I love.

Looking for a wedding photographer? 
 Give me a call at 
to take advantage of my Valentine’s Day special.
  When you book your wedding by Valentine’s Day, 
you get half off your bridal and engagement packages! 
 That is a $125-$250 savings!

Travis Harbin Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment