Blog Archive

January 1, 2015

New York , New York

A week ago I made my first trip into the Big Apple!  
All I have to say is wow.  Rode in by rail from Tarrytown down the Hudson.
Which in and of its self is a treat for someone not familiar with the area.
From the beginning my visit seemed enchanted exiting the train into 
 Grand Central Terminal.  Still decorated for the holidays. 


We quickly made our way to the subway. As our first visit was on the harbor!
Once there we boarded a Staten Island Ferry.  A nice little cruise where you can see the
Statue of Liberty, and New York from the water!




Once we got back we visited the 9/11 Memorial.  Having seen it on tv
when it happened was something to see where it all took place!  



From there we made our way to Rockefeller Plaza, Times Square, 
and the Empire State Building.





Wrapped up the trip with a nice little walk thru
Central Park!


I look forward to visiting New York again.  Maybe next time
I'll have more time to take it all in.  Only went into the city twice
during my stay.

Would love to be able to photograph a wedding in the Big Apple and surrounding areas as well!

Give me a call
864-356-9080
and book a wedding today!







No comments:

Post a Comment