Blog Archive

January 2, 2015

Imagination

Imagination

My focus every time I pick up a camera
is to capture the highest quality picture I can!
However every now and again I see something more.
Something more fantastic!  


Oconee Station
This image has warmth, and a sense 
of exploration.  Gazing out through the window
to some far away place!  Yet comfortably in the confines
of this old yet charming room!



Grand Central Station
Need I say more!  You arrive here with your past to your back!
This beautifully lit room with many choices!
Much like life so many choices!
Where to go!
The possibilities are endless!


Central Park
Most people will see people, a tree and buildings.
I see a path with travelers.  Traveling toward
a place of wonderment!  One of the paths taken from
Grand Central Station no less!


With 
You always get quality work!

864-356-9080

No comments:

Post a Comment