Blog Archive

November 12, 2014

November photography updates

This has been very good year here at


There is definitely an excitement in the air that just seems to
grow with each passing moment!

Every day is a great day for a portrait!  So if you are just looking for some current images, or
looking to have images of you with loved ones to cherish.
Give me a call and book your portrait session today!
Sessions now start at $60



Weddings! I can't never say enough about them.
It is such a positive event and is a true joy to be a part of!
A true privilege every time a couple chooses me to capture their wedding images!
Now is definitely a great time to be booking your 2015 wedding!  
Wedding packages start at $550

Give me a call
@
864-356-9080
or e-mail me
@
travis@travisharbinphotography.com







No comments:

Post a Comment