Blog Archive

January 19, 2014

Supporting cast

There are a lot of people who make
up my supporting cast. 
I am so very thankful to each and everyone!
Be it the casual admirer of my work, to my clients family and friends.  
Photography is such a competitive business to be in!
It is much appreciated!
Thank you to my clients.  It is truly an honor to be chosen
to do your portraits, or weddings!
Thanks to my family who has always been there!
Thank you to my girlfriend!
Who has and still does go above and beyond!
Last but certainly not least
I give thanks to God!.
With out you none of the rest is possible!
You give me the love and talent to push forward on a day to day basis!
All of you make the big change coming on Feb 1st possible!










864-356-9080

travis@travisharbinphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment